1.4.07

Exit Bangkok, enter The beach

The first picture is actually from Ranong where I spent an early morning after a nightly busride down south from Bkk:These are Illegal immigrants from Burma also in Ranong from a later trip I made to spend a night in Bkk to get the new passport the next morning and ride a nightbus to make a visa run from there to Victoria point the following morning:
Here’s a set from the beach.

A crab and it’s castle:

Cuz’ the people there were so nice the main thing to do was to hang out:

Once in a while in the evenings I would play games of Go and Atari:
Mmm! Foodcircle!:Before Jusu left to do a new visa for Phuket and Lipe and Juuso for Phuket a few days later the guys made their debut of the fireshow they’d been rehearsing:
The sunsets on Ao Nui where great: I love the sunsets down here. First of all they don’t take hours like in the north, but it’s like a moment of magic creeps upon you, before the day ends. And yes –the colors.


So maybe there might be too many pictures of sunsets for your taste, but I can assure you –they were all different.. !)


Khura buri countryside:

This I’ve been pondering long and hard to publish or not.. But here goes:

How I met "God."

This is likely to sound like talk of a lunatic or something, but I met an entity the beach of Ao Nui. I was about to go to sleep in my tent an tried to shut down my torch, but even when I turned it off there remained a weak glow. This I started wondering about. I even took out the batteries, but the torch kept on glowing its weak light.

So I stared at the glow of the lamp and realised there was strange, inhuman, but marveluos music playing in the background if I concentrated on it. As the music grew stronger this light on the torch started shifting shapes slowly and I could see complex patterns emerge. I was scared and could’t really believe it –was this how people went crazy? It certaily wasn't anything like anything that happened to me before..

But the music kept on playing and if I concentrated on it in a certain way I could see and hear it easier. I tried to back out of it, but something started to speak to me without words that I shouldn’t be scared, but keep on concentrating on what it wanted to say to me. Without words and with the music and visual imagery it clearly told me that I should write about meeting it there on Ao Nui on the web and it would somehow help me to write this booklet I’ve been wanting to write for such a long time. I was quite startled –what did it want? And just by thinking this the whole message was slowly and clearly repeated to me. That it wanted me to write about meeting it onto to the web. After this it went away. This experience has really haunted me afterwards, but I’ve been hesitant to write about it for sake of thinking, that people would certainly think I’ve gone mad. And maybe you do. But what then really pushed me to telling you people about this was that I met it again in full daylight just laying around in my hammock on hat pattaya on Ko Lipe. This event really got me by suprise. Again there was strange music I’d never heard before but clearly from the same entity. It reminded me(without words again) that I should write about meeting it and that this would be the last reminder if I didn’t. I was awed by this. It wasn’t a dream? Could there be two cases of a freak leap of imagination like this? But I’ve surely never heard music like this.. What is it that’s happening, I thought? Somehow I then actually managed to get curious about it and asked it who it was. This was wery interesting, because the answer really wasn’t that easy for it to answer. First there was only light and then many different symbols flashed by that then stopped on a familiar one: a word which spelled “God”. I really don’t know if it was The god or a god or something, but this was what it answered.

Crazy aint it? Well Now I’ve done what it told me to do. I wonder how this will affect me and how people that know I’ve had an experience of this kind percieve me? Have I truly gone mad or will this entity still contact me later on in my life? Will it help me write my sttuff? I still keep wondering about this unbelievably brilliant music it played to me and how, if I only remembered these songs clearly enough I could reproduce them..

Well this is all I have to say bout it. Maybe you believe me, maybe not, but I cannot but believe it.

Nuts and raisins.


No comments: