4.9.06

So long and thanks for the Corner!



So I managed to move out from "The ol´Corner" last week. Thank goodness for my dear friends who helped me out as my ability to carry things isn´t that great at the moment.


But get a load of this:
The folks I had arranged for to move in to literally weasel´d out on me on the last minute. We had agreed on all of this months ahead and this boyfriend of the landlady calls me up on the last minute as I´m allready on my way to their place to sign the contract and tells me:
"Uh.. This isn´t a good day.. and.. um.. the whole thing.. doesn´t work -bye-click".

Imagine the expression on my face!
Well, the world is full of bastards that can´t be trusted, but I have to say I had my faith on the wrong people this time.
Blitz und Donner!

Grawl! Hell will freeze before I´ll let any of those sorry bastards spoil my grandiose plans! I´ll sort it out. I´ve got plan b and c. But the sheer amazement is just keeping my mouth open..

Anyways I´m crashing at my mom´s house at the moment trying to relax and sort things out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

juujuu, kyllä luetaan :)
-Nuor

Johnny PortaBle said...

Jee! Kivvoo!