24.9.06

And its on!



So we took the train to moscow on the 18th and got to spend a whole day wondering around the city. I have to say I've always been a bit intimidated by Russia and well, I cant say that I no longer am, but lets say slightly less. Moscow is hectic and clearly booming with growth, but there are two opposite worlds with extreme powerty standing beside glamorous wealth. Walked a lot and was generally pretty exhausted after just walking and walking and walking. Good times though..



It's an impressively big city. I think I'll go back there some day..





And so we embarked on the train to Mongolia..



The train was faster than expected: the whole trip took only five days and was filled with cardgames, socializing and vodka. Loads of sweeds on the train, so I got to speak a lot of swedish..

And so we got to Ulan Bator with no big losses, but maybe a few braincells. We found this nice small guesthouse which I managed to bargain for only 3$ a head for the three of us. So now we have a private room for ourselves for 9$ a night! Cozy..

Take a look at the view from our window:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee,

Jatkakaa samaan malliin :D

Anonymous said...

Moikkelis,

Hyvältä vaikuttaa, pitää aina välillä tulla kahtelemaan tänne että mitäs miäs siellä toisella puolella pohjoista pallonpuoliskoa oikeen on kikkaillutkaan... hyvää jatkoa! :D

T:Hideki

Johnny PortaBle said...

Todellakin..
Tiirailette ja kommentoitte vuan, niin jaksan lisailla sisaltoa..